Calendar Snack is a service provided By 31Events, a TechVader, Inc company based in Denver, Colorado (USA).
There is no cost to create events, send invitations or view reports for a single event when managed via https://snack.calendarsnack.com. There are maximum limits on sending invitations with Calendar Snack on per event basis. The maximum number of invitations sent is subject to change at anytime.
We are constantly improving the operation and design of Calendar Snack, in some cases, that means functionality/functions of the service will change over time. This may include (not necessarily limited to) how Events are created, sent or the data we provide with our reporting.
By using the site, you agree Calendar Snack is intellectual property owned by 31Events, including both the user interface (webpages) and programming/code associated with its operation. It has been created for your limited use, and no license is given to you, implied or explicitly, to modify, resell or otherwise claim your own property.
Calendar Snack or 31Events may communicate with you, via email. Including product announcements, technical enhancements, promotional offers, changes to policies or other communications not listed. By using the service, you agree to receive the email communications from us.
By using Calendar Snack, you agree to the following:
- Don’t Spam. If we suspect you or your organization of spamming invitations through Calendar Snack, you will no longer be able to send invitations for any events created, past or future.
- Don’t use Calendar Snack for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use.
- Don’t use copyrighted material unless you have authorization.
- Don’t use Calendar Snack to defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities.
- Don’t use Calendar Snack to send private or confidential information, this includes (but not limited to) your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses. You should also stay aware of any “non-public” company data/information. Your organization may have policies concerning what can and can not be shared via the public internet.
- You should consider Event and Invitation information to be “public” and viewable by any person with internet access. We do not provide any type of geographical fencing.
- You agree, you are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, or information you submit via Calendar Snack.
- You also have secured any required permission to submit your Event and send Invitations via Calendar Snack.
In a nutshell …
(a) We own the code. You own your event’s data/information. We promise to keep your data safe and provide a means for you to receive the data.
(b) We promise to provide a service to you (sending calendar invites and counting responses). You agree to use the service responsibly and legally.
(c) We reserve the right to refuse the service to anyone, based upon the above. You have the right to not use the service, or stop using the service at any time.