calendar snack // one-click calendar invites
This follow privacy notice discloses the privacy practices concerning personal information (name and/or email address):
https://calendarsnack.com and all its associated subdomains. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website
- how it is used
- with whom it may be shared
- Calendar Snack collects and stores the following personal information:
- Email Address (required for Event Coordinators and the sending of Event Invitations)
- Name, First and/or Last (optional for Event Coordinators to collect)
How Collected Data is Used
- You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the support email address (located at the bottom of this page). If you opt-opt, you will not have the ability to use Calendar Snack (as an Event Organizer or Invitee of an Event) or any other 31Events.com
Your Access To and Control Over Collected Data
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Protecting Collected Data
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We use Amazon AWS services to process and store data, and leverage the security features of their service to protect any sensitive data collected.
- Access to Invitee email addresses are restricted to Calendar Snack personnel and the Event Organizer. Invitee email addresses are not shown on the Calendar Snack application pages. Event Organizers can receive an email (only sent to the originating Event Organizer’s email address) with full invitee information, including name (if provided), email address, source of invitation request and RSVP status (if any).